For the muffins shown in the photo above, I used the following ingredients:
1. Cube bread and add milk and kefir. Mix so that the bread soaks up all the liquid.
2. Beat the eggs and cream cheese using a whisk and add the mixture to the bread. Add diced deli meat, crushed or grated white cheese and grated yellow cheese.
- As for the liquid ingredients, instead of using milk + yogurt, you can use 300 ml drinkable yogurt (not fruit one), or 300 ml milk or 300 ml kefir.
- You can also add 2-3 tablespoons ketchup and some dried oregano.
- As I mentioned, you can add some cooked vegetables and/or omit cheese and deli meat.
- Instead of deli meat you can use some chopped roasted or cooked meat leftovers.
- You can use a regular pan for baking instead of muffin cups and make a pie instead of muffins. Then cut the pie into pieces when it's lukewarm.
Enjoy and bon appétit!