And this is what you need to prepare this salad:
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Bring some water to boiling and cook them until tender. Drain and set them aside to cool a bit. You can cook them wholes as they are and then peel and dice them, but the first way is much faster both for cooking and for cooling.
- Meanwhile, cook peas and hot dogs separately. You can use canned peas instead. Let them cool a bit.
- Cook eggs until hard-boiled. Peel and let them cool.
- Now it's time to do some chopping :) Cut hot dogs into circles, dice onion and cucumbers and grate the eggs.
- Combine vegetables and hot dogs, add mayonnaise and sprinkle with some salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until fully combined. You can add some more mayo if you want your salad more creamy.
And that's it! Enjoy and bon appétit!