And these are the ingredients needed:
- 300 g dried pasta
- 1 carrot
- 100 g button mushrooms (fresh or canned)
- 400 ml cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 10 g chicken or vegetable bouillon (1 small cube)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the mushrooms. Use a peeler or a mandoline slicer to cut carrot into long thin slices. Alternatively, just cut it into regular thin round slices.
2. Bring some water to boiling, add some salt and cook the pasta al dente. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat the oil into a deep pan and add carrots and mushrooms. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until the liquid that mushrooms release vapors. Crush the bouillon and add it to the vegetables. Mix and then pour the cooking cream in. Also add curry powder and some salt and pepper to taste. Be careful with the salt, as the bouillons can be quite salted. Combine.
Enjoy and bon appétit!