I won't talk much, as I don't want to hold you up... You'll need like half an hour to have your cake ready, and there is no need to talk like 3 hours before that! :) So let's begin!
- Combine sour milk, sugar and oil using a spoon or a whisk.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add it to the sour milk mixture. Mix using a whisk or your hands. You'll get a very soft and sticky dough.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan and sprinkle it with some flour. Pour the dough mixture and smooth it using a wet spoon or your wet hands (so it won't stick, right...?). Sprinkle with some sugar.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Let it cool a bit and cut into pieces at your convenience.
You can serve it just like it is or you can pour some of your favorite pudding on the top of it. This time I served it with some sour cream flavoured pudding and sprinkled it with some cinnamon.
Note: If you can't find sour milk, you can use same quantity of sour cream instead. In that case, reduce flour quantity to 3 cups, as sour cream is thicker than sour milk. You can also try it with Greek yogurt and use 4 1/2 cups of flour.
Enjoy and bon appétit!