And here's what you'll need to make one Ø26cm Milky Pizza:
- few slices of stale bread (approx. 1cm thick)
- 1 egg
- 100 g clotted cream
- 200 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon grated white cheese
- salami/pepperoni slices
- 150 g yellow cheese (Gouda, Edamer...)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Cover the baking pan with some parchment paper and arrange the bread slices. Use some small pieces of stale bread to fill all the gaps - there shouldn't be any empty space between the slices.
I didn't list a precise quantity of bread, as it all depends on the type of bread you use. You can use any kind of bread.
2. Beat egg with a fork. Add milk, clotted cream and white cheese and combine. Add some salt if necessary and spread the mixture evenly on the top of the bread.
You can use any kind of white cheese - soft, hard or cream cheese.
Let it cool for a few minutes before cutting and serving.