Some people thought that the soup contained semolina because of its texture, but the truth is you don't need this staple at all... :) And here's how it's possible...
- 400 g peas
- 300 g meat of your choice
- 1 small carrot
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
- to taste salt and pepper
- Chop the onion. Slice the carrot. Dice the meat. I used pork this time, but you can use any meat you prefer. You can even use minced meat instead of diced.
2. Put oil into a pot and heat it over medium fire. Add onions and cook it shortly. Then add meat and carrots and continue cooking, stirring often, until meat and onions are soft and tender. Add some water during cooking (not more than 100 ml at a time) if necessary to prevent ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
3. Now put meat, onions and carrots into a blender. Add 500 ml water, switch on and make a smooth mix.
5. Combine cooking and sour cream and gradually stir in the mixture into the pot. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Remove from fire once the soup comes to a boil.
Serve warm, with some bread if you wish.