And here's what you'll need:
- 300 g pork
- 2 medium-sized onions
- 4 bell peppers OR 7-8 wax peppers
- 3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 3 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- to taste salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
By the time all is done, potatoes should have started turning into mush.
4. Add some more salt to taste, and spice the dish with parsley, pepper flakes and pepper. Stir and remove from fire.
Serve warm, with some fresh salad and some bread.