With only 15 minutes preparing time, these adorable cookies should definitely be part of your need-something-sweet-urgently list :)
- Peel the kiwis. Mince butter cookies and walnuts.
- Knead all the ingredients for the truffles with your hands or use a blender until fully combined. If you use blender, you don't have to mince cookies and nuts in advance. Just put them inside together with kiwis and let the blender do the job :)
You can add some green food coloring if you want more strong green truffles. I didn't put any in those in the photo, but next time I'll try out with few drops.
- Form truffles of any size desired.
- Put about 1 l of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Put the chocolate (roughly crushed) and the oil in a smaller heatproof pot and place it over the pot with boiling water. Allow chocolate to melt and to combine with the oil by mixing occasionally. Allow to cool for a few minutes. You can use microwave instead.
- Put each truffle in the lukewarm chocolate icing using toothpicks until the truffle is fully covered with chocolate. Put them in the fridge for about half an hour and prepare your senses for enjoying! :)