It's really a super-easy recipe, so let's begin! You'll need:
- Beat egg and sugar until sugar melts and mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add milk, oil and mashed bananas.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and biscuits or breadcrumbs and add them into the egg-banana mixture. Stir well until combined.
The batter is now ready for baking.
4. Heat the waffle baker well. There's no need to grease it. As I mentioned in this basic waffle recipe, you can use sandwich baker instead.
5. Pour one soup ladle or nearly 1/2 cup of batter per batch and bake the waffles.
Once cooled, store the waffles sealed into a plastic box at room temperature to prevent them from over-drying. They can last for up to 3-4 days.
I'll just take a few... dozens with my cup of coffee... :)